How to Open a Live Wallpaper?
Live wallpapers are not apps, they can't be opened it in a traditional sense. That is why the market button is disabled and that is why there is no app icon after the installation of a live wallpaper.
Follow this procedure to set a live wallpaper:
- go to your home screen
- press the menu button on your device
- select "Wallpaper"
- select "Live Wallpapers" *
- search and select your wanted live wallpaper
- select "Settings" to see the live wallpaper's settings. Some live wallpapers might require you to set something before you can start using them
- select "Set wallpaper" to activate the live wallpaper
(* if you don't see "Live Wallpapers" option in the "Select wallpaper from" menu then your device probably doesn't support Live Wallpapers)
If you want to disable the live wallpaper at a later time, just go into the wallpaper menu again and set a static image wallpaper instead of a live wallpaper.